The Promotion Committee is responsible to create retail promotions, special events and a positive image of the business district that attracts customers, potential investors, new businesses, local citizens and visitors to shop, invest, recreate and socialize.
Functions and responsibilities include:
- Creating fresh, innovative and effective downtown promotions through:
- Retail promotions
- Image campaigns
- Special events – planning, organizing, and promoting
- Attract shoppers and visitors to downtown Two Rivers and keep them coming back
- Defining Main Street’s unique niche in the marketplace
- Understanding how the market changes in relation to potential customers and other area competition
- Coordinating groups to participate, attend, or partner for promotional activities
- Partners with other groups and organization involved in promoting downtown Two Rivers.
- Works with local media.
Two Rivers Main Street Committees are extremely energetic, organized, creative, open to new ideas while reviewing old ones, and have fun in the process.
Two Rivers Main Street has many events planned for the next year and will need your fresh ideas and help.
If you have an interest or skill in public relations, special events, graphic arts, or image development this committee is for you! We are always looking for new ideas and enthusiastic volunteers.
Please contact us!
The Promotion Committee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 8am
*Location: City Hall – 3rd Floor, Committee Conference Room
1717 East Park Street
Two Rivers, WI 54241
Nancy Nabak – Woodland Dunes Nature Center
AJ Ashenbrenner – Schroeder’s Dept. Store
Lee Hansen – Seeds N Beans
Nicole Hurlburt – Shoreline Credit Union
Steve Kanter – Community Volunteer
Stephanie Leonhard – The MetalWare
Dennis Vogel – Community Volunteer
Rusty Walesh – Community Volunteer
Jason Ring – Executive Director, Two Rivers Main Street