The banner art display is back for 2024. This year, banners will be displayed along Washington Street. This will give us the opportunity to display up to 28 creations of local artists being printed on vinyl banners in downtown Two Rivers from June through October.
Design will be created on a 12”w x 24”h canvas supplied by Two Rivers Main Street. Canvasses are available at the Two Rivers Main Street office. If you prefer a different medium, please follow the above dimensions. Digital art is welcomed.
- Artists will receive recognition on the Two Rivers Main Street website and social media pages.
- Participation cost for artists is $20.00 for adults and $10 for students. This is to be paid when you pick up your canvas.
- The deadline to turn in your canvas is April 1st. The selected art works will be displayed at the Two Rivers Main Street office. They will stay on display until the banners are installed.
- We ask that the art not depict anything political, profane, or violent. As the art will be displayed in a public area, art should be appropriately family-friendly.
- All proceeds from 2024 Downtown Banner Art will be used for future beautification projects in downtown Two Rivers.
Please contact the Two Rivers Main Street office at 920.794.1482 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing your art!